To successfully implement the main idea of the project, we divided all the goals into a set of milestones, each with their own metrics.
- Working with partners : In order to process all incoming requests, FinMe not only receives, but also sends requests for processing to different partners. It is crucial that admins can prioritize requests flow to different partners and set up special business rules.
- Storing primary data : The main database for storing data is fdForge. All information about users, which comes from applications and from partners, is accumulated and transmitted to the CRM system. After each change in the system directories, all connected systems receive a message that the data has changed. All of this ensures data integrity in the FinMe ecosystem.
- Application processing, data display and information security : The server converts applications from different sources into a single format that is transmitted to a processing system located in the company's internal network. Closing the data warehouse from Internet access increases the reliability of information protection.
- Personal account : An important part of the system is the user's personal account, where he can track the status of his loan application and the creditor partners to whom his application was sent. Cabinet is also one of the sources of data to enrich the user database.
- Integration with an external system : An external system was used to implement the company's business processes, which required constant data synchronization, including the exchange of user databases, directories, applications and partners. Intensive exchange of personal data and financial information is performed via a secure connection, which is guaranteed by the built-in server architecture and data encryption.
- Flexible work with forms : Fintech project business processes require quick adjustments and instant changes. The form designer allows admins to change the list of required data on the form without the involvement of developers. This functionality provides the opportunity to more effectively manage the platform and reduce the cost of developing every individual form.